Insurance on your home – that’s flexible and adaptable to your lifestyle. You can add coverage for things like swimming pools and outdoor equipment, trees, plants and patios. There’s even a Guaranteed Rebuilding Cost option for you to consider.
Home contents and personal property protection – talk to your Ontario Mutuals sales professional about special coverage for jewelry, fine arts, collectibles, tools and more. And, we offer handy features like the option to protect your student’s property while away from home.
Additional living expenses – if your home is damaged because of an insured loss and you can’t live in it, we’ll cover the extra expense of living away from home while your house is being repaired. Public liability protection – if someone sues you because you accidentally injured them or damaged their property, we can defend you and pay any losses you’re legally liable for.
For an extra measure of protection
contact us about proactive loss prevention services, such as our:
- on-site inspections
- fire extinguisher programs
- theft-reduction strategies
More important features
- Protection against fraud for your credit/debit cards and cheques.
- Coverage on the contents of your freezer if it breaks down.
- Cleanup coverage if gas, oil or other pollutant is accidentally spilled on your property.